Stay in Your Home Solutions
Tri – State Mobility’s commitment to our customers does not end when the sale is complete. We take pride in our outstanding service department & trained technicians. Our knowledgeable technicians are skilled in assembling, installing and repairing all of the products we sell. Any products you see on our site are also SERVICED by us, whether you originally bought it from us or not.
We work closely with the technical support teams for the various manufacturers if necessary to assure we give you the best advice possible when repairing your mobility equipment.
We understand that being without your mobility equipment may be more than an inconvenience – it may be a safety hazard. We make every effort to repair your equipment within the same day.
And our shop labor rate and in home service call rate is well below our competitors.
- Batteries and installation
- Tire replacements
- Stairlift installation and in home maintenance and repairs
- Installation and maintenance of vehicle lifts including hitches
- In store mobility repairs
- Powerchair programming adjustments
- Full service and Tune up on powerchairs and scooters
- Priority appointments for our customers
- We stand behind our work and the products we provide and take pride in helping you maintain your mobility and independence.