Stay in Your Home Solutions
At Tri – State Mobility we know your home is one of your most precious possessions, full of memories and at the heart of your family and social life. With a stairlift from Tri – State Mobility there’s no longer any need to compromise your independence and struggle with the stairs in your home. Partnering with such trusted brands as Acorn, Brooks, Harmar, Summit, and Handicare (previously Sterling), Tri – State Mobility can provide the perfect stairlift for whatever type of staircase you have in your home.
Our technicians have been factory trained to the highest standard; and our care and attention to detail is second to none. In most cases, it takes about an hour to fit, test and demonstrate the lift, which will provide you with many years of faultless service.
Tri – State Mobility stairlifts are fitted to the staircase and not the wall; and thanks to the fold – away design you and your family will still be able to use the stairs as normal.
Safety and comfort are of the upmost importance to Tri – State Mobility.
Our stairlifts are easy to use and easy to maintain. Features include:
- Padded seat and backrest
- Easy to use controls
- Secure safety belt
- Folding arms, footrest and seat allow easy access to the stairway
- Swivel seat – no need for twisting the body to get on and off the lift
- Lockable on/off switch allows the user to prevent others from using the lift
- Diagnostic digit display informs the user of the status of the lift
- Five safety sensors stop the lift automatically if any obstruction is encountered.
- Hand – held remote controls allow users to “call” or “send” the lift up and down the staircase
- The optional Hinged Rail is ideal when a standard stairlift may present an obstruction to a doorway at the foot of the stairs.
- Maintenance – free DC battery pack, which ensures the lift will still work in the event of a power outage.
Other Stairlift Styles to Choose From
Curved Stairlifts offer a solution for more complex staircases. Curved stairlifts have tracks that are specifically designed to suit staircases that turn corners or are spiral. This is a nice option for homes that are split – level or tri – level or for situations where there is a landing between sets of step.
The Perch Stairlift and the Sit/Stand Stairlift are perfect options for users who have trouble sitting or bending at the knee. These options were designed specifically for those individuals who cannot use a standard stairlift. The sit/stand model is designed for multiple users with different requirements.
Tri – State Mobility also offers an option to help you gain full access to the outside of your home. The outdoor stairlift has all the features of the indoor stairlift, but is designed and manufactured specifically for outdoor use. An outdoor stairlift is ideal for situations involving any steps that are exposed to the elements, including garden steps, balconies, porches, verandas and garage or basement steps.
All metallic components are either made from aluminum, and are oil annealed or zinc plated before powder coating. Plastic components are heat and UV resistant, protecting the stairlift from color fading and ambient heat damage.
Whether the barrier is a second floor or a raised deck, Tri – State Mobility has a solution to make it easier for you to enjoy all the areas of your home.