Stay in Your Home Solutions
If you or a loved one have had a knee or hip replacement, suffer from arthritis, deal with partial paralysis due to a stroke, have difficulty standing up from a sitting position without assistance, or simply have an elderly loved one and wish to prevent falls, a lift chair is a practical, affordable, comfortable, and stylish solution. Tri – State Mobility offers you a comprehensive selection of lift chairs to meet your every need, ranging from a basic two – position recliner all the way to an infinite–position recliner. Mobility lift chairs truly promote health, safety and independence for everybody.
We have chosen Golden Technologies and Pride Lift Chairs as our vendors of choice for their quality manufacturing processes and their creative product development.
To purchase the best lift chair for your needs and budget consider this:
- Lift chairs are meant to hold people for extensive amounts of time in some cases and therefore are created to be both supportive and comfortable
- Depending on your choice of style and fabric, a lift chair can be a significant investment but well worth it when compared to restoring mobility and safety
- Before purchasing a lift chair, it is important to carefully select a chair that is right for you
- In addition to appearance, lift chairs offer addition options to suit your personal needs
Call Tri – State Mobility today and speak with one of their trained sales staff to assure your new lift chair is right for you. We will assist you in determining the proper size and style to best suit your needs. And we will deliver and set – up your lift chair at no extra charge within a 35 mile radius.
Here are some important questions to consider in making the perfect lift chair selection:
- What size is your room?
- What are your physical dimensions? Height, weight, width
- What are your physical requirements?
- How much time will you spend in the chair daily?
- Do you need two, three or infinite positioning?
- Do you require heat and message from your lift chair?
- Do you have a recliner that you already enjoy and that fits you well? You may want to consider measuring it and using those measurements when choosing a new lift chair.
- Which fabric type and color do you want?
Most Lift Chairs can accommodate up to 375 pounds. If you need a higher weight capacity we have a wide selection to choose from, with weight capacity up to 700 pounds. Most have dual motors to ensure powerful operation and reduce wear on the motors with long – term use. The average lift chair is suitable for someone from 5’4 inches tall to six feet tall; however there are “tall” and “petite” options available.
Personalize your lift chair:
Lift chair fabrics offer many options. Even beyond colors to fit your taste, there are fabric options that fit to your lifestyle and can weather the wear and tear of nearly any situation.
Many lift chairs come with optional heating and massage capabilities so as to provide the ultimate in luxury and relaxation.
- Head or lumbar pillow
- Protective pad
- Chair overlay
- Bed option with mattress, fitted sheet and storage bag
- Footrest extension
- Cleaning kits
Tri – State Mobility is here to support you throughout the time that you own your chair. Both Pride and Golden Technologies lift chairs include a service contract and warranty for parts and workmanship
No matter what your disability, you can be sure a lift chair from Tri – State Mobility will decrease your fatigue, joint pain and inflammation. Lift chairs can give you the independence you’ve been looking for so you can restore independence to your lifestyle.