Stay in Your Home Solutions
Tri – State Mobility is your trusted hometown source for the highest quality brands of mobility and accessibility products in the area.
BUT WE DON’T STOP THERE!
At Tri – State Mobility we get to know our customers. We want to learn all we can about what your needs and concerns are before we recommend a solution. It is often easiest and more accurate if we come to your home for a FREE in – home consultation.
We will assess your current situation, obtain some information about your specific needs and abilities and work with you to provide the best plan to meet your needs and allow you to stay in the home you love.
The quality of the work performed is as important to us as it is to you. That is why at Tri – State Mobility we don’t contract our home modifications out. You don’t have to worry about who is coming in your home or if they are doing things the correct way. Tri – State Mobility uses our own highly trained staff to complete all of the necessary modifications and installations.
No job is too small or insignificant when it comes to your safety or independence. Some examples of home modifications that we offer include:
- Replace bathroom tubs with barrier free roll – in shower complete with molded or pull – down seat; or walk – in tub with hydrotherapy
- Install tub conversion kit for lowered step into current tub
- Install non – skid strips or slip – resistant tiles in current shower
- Install grab bars in the shower stalls and toilet area
- Install hand – held showerhead
- Install raised (Comfort Height) toilets
- Remove vanity cabinets and replace with wall mounted or pedestal sink
- Install handrails on both sides of the stairs for better support
- Install a stairlift or vertical lift
- Replace carpeting and tile flooring with non – slip/skid type flooring
- Install non – skid rubber strips on the edge of stairs to help prevent falls
- Replace door knobs with lever handles
- Install lever handle faucets in kitchen and bathrooms
- Increase door opening sizes to as much as 36 to 42 inches
- Install a permanent or portable wheelchair ramp